Thursday, July 3, 2014

Confessions

Although I know you never will read this, just know I mean every word.

You don't know how much I miss you.
I don't usually say things like this, but it's true.
I miss the way where we could just talk
Without anything going awry.

I miss the way where we would always joke around
Without any worries or regrets.
I miss the way we were there for each other
Always together through thick and thin.

They said blood was thicker than water,
I guess our blood wasn't thick enough.
I'm not sure what else to say
Because my mind's just numb.

I guess what I'm trying to say
Is that I'll always regret what I said and did
To make you feel this way.
I truly am sorry.

But what's done is done,
I can't try to mend what we had.
All I can do is just weep
And wish you a great life without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment